By Ulf Schnars, Werner Jüptner
This ebook provides a self-contained therapy of the foundations and significant purposes of electronic hologram recording and numerical reconstruction (Digital Holography). the 1st half bargains with optical foundations and the speculation of holography. the following part describes the right way to list holograms without delay with an digital sensor (CCD) and describes a number of the reconstruction strategies. a unique bankruptcy is specific to electronic holographic interferometry with functions in deformation and form size and refractive index selection. functions in imaging and microscopy also are defined. the following half discusses certain innovations corresponding to electronic light-in-flight holography, holographic endoscopy, info encrypting and comparative holography. within the final bankruptcy similar recommendations of speckle metrology are taken care of briefly.
Read or Download Digital Holography. Digital Hologram Recording, Numerical Reconstruction, and Related Techniques (U. Schnars, W.Jueptner, 2005) PDF
Similar computational mathematicsematics books
The aim of this quantity is to give the rules of the Augmented Lagrangian approach, including quite a few purposes of this system to the numerical resolution of boundary-value difficulties for partial differential equations or inequalities bobbing up in Mathematical Physics, within the Mechanics of continuing Media and within the Engineering Sciences.
Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and optimum form layout (OSD) are of useful significance for plenty of engineering functions - the aeronautic, vehicle, and nuclear industries are all significant clients of those applied sciences. Giving the cutting-edge suit optimization for a longer diversity of purposes, this new version explains the equations had to comprehend OSD difficulties for fluids (Euler and Navier Strokes, but in addition these for microfluids) and covers numerical simulation suggestions.
- Mechanics of Microstructured Solids 2: Cellular Materials, Fibre Reinforced Solids and Soft Tissues (Lecture Notes in Applied and Computational Mechanics, Volume 50)
- Computational Spectroscopy: Methods, Experiments and Applications
- Automatic Mesh Generation and Finite Element Computation
- Unification of Finite Element Methods
- Multivariate approximation theory: selected topics
- Analyse numerique pour ingenieurs
Extra info for Digital Holography. Digital Hologram Recording, Numerical Reconstruction, and Related Techniques (U. Schnars, W.Jueptner, 2005)
2. 4) are approximately 0. This is valid for all numerical reconstruction algorithms in this book. 3) The diffraction pattern is calculated at a distance d behind the CCD plane, which means it reconstructs the complex amplitude in the plane of the real image. Eq. 1) is the basis for numerical hologram reconstruction. Because the reconstructed wave field *([’,K’) is a complex function, both the intensity as well as the phase can be calculated . This is in contrast to the case of optical hologram reconstruction, in which only the intensity is made visible.
The image magnification can be influenced by the reconstruction parameters, too. The imaging equations relate the coordinates of an object point O with that of the corresponding point in the reconstructed image. These equations are quoted here without derivation, because they are needed to explain specific techniques such as Digital Holographic Microscopy. An exact derivation can be found in [47, 71]. 24 2 Fundamental Principles of Holography Reference source point (xR, yR, zR) y x z Object source point (xO, yO, zO) Recording medium (a) Hologram recording Reconstruction source point (xP, yP, zP) y x z Hologram (b) Image reconstruction Fig.
120q). The phase shift can be realized in practice e. g. by a mirror mounted on a piezoelectric translator. The mirror is placed either in the object- or in the reference beam. If appropriate voltages are applied to the piezo during the hologram reconstruction, well defined path changes in the range of fractions of a wavelength can be introduced. These path changes correspond to phase differences between object- and reference wave. Instead of using the minimum number of three reconstructions with two mutual phase shifts, Eq.
Digital Holography. Digital Hologram Recording, Numerical Reconstruction, and Related Techniques (U. Schnars, W.Jueptner, 2005) by Ulf Schnars, Werner Jüptner