By Pinghong Zhou, Liqing Yao, Xinyu Qin
Digestive Endoscopic Resection presents a minimally invasive approach to diagnosing and treating gastrointestinal melanoma. This booklet encompasses a accomplished and designated advent to this system. It comprises preoperative coaching, surgical equipment, intraoperative issues and postoperative administration of complicated endoscopic approaches. It usually specializes in endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) and endoscopic submucosal tunneling applied sciences, equivalent to peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) and submucosal tunneling endoscopic resection (STER). This booklet provides crucial surgical steps and diagnostic illustrations of those quick constructing innovations. It presents a theoretical foundation and precious technical information for specialists to accomplish ESD and summarizes this new remedy of gastrointestinal disorder not just early cancers but in addition different gastrointestinal problems together with esophageal achalasia, and so forth. The Atlas of Digestive Endoscopic Resection will function an amazing reference for physicians and surgeons fascinated about endoscopic minimally invasive surgery.
Editors Pinghong Zhou, Liqing Yao and Xinyu Qin are professors at Zhongshan clinic affiliated to Fudan collage, Shanghai, China.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Digestive Endoscopic Resection PDF
Best digestive organs books
Such a lot sufferers being affected by pancreatic illnesses are controlled through common internists, gastroenterologists and/or surgeons in non-specialized facilities. easy and medical examine in pancreatology is regularly resulting in alterations within the administration of pancreatic illnesses, yet those advances are utilized to the scientific perform nearly solely in really good facilities by way of really good teams.
In providing this ebook to what we are hoping may be readers, we've got a number of aspirations. now we have aspired to give to scholars and clinicians a slightly slender view of epidemiology focusing on the causal components and atmosphere of the extra traditional gastroenterological difficulties and giving better house to stipulations of significance for which significant wisdom of causation andcourse is offered.
Instruction manual of tablet Endoscopy is a concise consultant to the medical diagnostic use of tablet endoscopy, a non-invasive imaging know-how of the gastrointestinal tract. This publication is written by way of a world workforce with over 30 authors from eight nations, ordinarily China, Britain, Israel, Italy, Germany, Korea, United Arab Emirates and the USA.
Middle options in Colonoscopy covers all elements of diagnostic and healing colonoscopy, emphasizing overarching techniques that gastroenterology fellows and physicians needs to comprehend to be successful in either the technical and cognitive facets of the process. during this entire source, Dr. Douglas G.
- Hepatology, Principles and Practice: History, Morphology, Biochemistry, Diagnostics, Clinic, Therapy
- Portal Hypertension IV: Proceedings of the Fourth Baveno International Consensus Workshop
- Diseases of the liver and biliary system
- Targeted Therapies in Cancer (Recent Results in Cancer Research)
Extra info for Atlas of Digestive Endoscopic Resection
Boston provides ResolutionTM clip (Fig. 23) whose stretch diameter is up to 15 mm, which can clamp more tissue resulting in effective hemostasis. This clip is also commonly used in full-thickness resection to close the perforation (Fig. 24). It’s more expensive. The clips can be used to help the surgeon locate the exact position of lesion, sometime assisted with X-ray. 44 Fig. 23 Resolution clip (Boston Scientific) Fig. 1 IT Knife Insulated-tip (IT) Knife IT knife (insulation-tipped electrosurgical diathermic knife), has an insulated ceramic tip mounted on the tip of this device, which is the first device developed for ESD.
4) It can coagulate the bleeding point in the view, hence keep the operating field clear. (5) Experienced doctors can do complete circumferential mucosa incision with hook knife. (6) We can dissect the whole submucosal tumor with hook knife only. Fig. 26 Hook knife Device and Equipment for Endoscopic Therapy Disadvantage of hook knife: (1) It needs experienced assistants for rotating the knife tip to a proper direction. 3 mm long, so it requires more time. (3) If sedation is not enough, it may cause perforation, especially in esophagus or fundus of stomach.
7. Kumagai Y, Inoue H, Nagai K, Kawano T, Iwai T. Magnifying endoscopy, stereoscopic microscopy, and the microvascular architecture of superficial esophageal carcinoma. Endoscopy. 2002;34(5):369–75. 1055/s-2002-25285. 8. Chai NL, Ling-Hu EQ, Morita Y, et al. Magnifying endoscopy in upper gastroenterology for assessing lesions before completing endoscopic removal. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:1295–307. 9. Nakayoshi T, Tajiri H, Matsuda K, Kaise M, Ikegami M, Sasaki H. Magnifying endoscopy combined with 10.
Atlas of Digestive Endoscopic Resection by Pinghong Zhou, Liqing Yao, Xinyu Qin